Out-of-School Care (OSC)
Boundary Bay Montessori School provides families with an option to have their K – Year 7 children cared for in a licensed child care service, on the school site, after school hours. A qualified OSC supervisor will engage the children in interesting extra-curricular activities.
The program includes a snack, outdoor play as weather permits, indoor games, crafts and activities. Space in OSC is limited to 19 children when two supervisors are present.
Four registration options are available as noted below:
- Full Year OSC: Permanent booking for OSC for every day of the school year.
- Full Month OSC: Permanent booking for OSC for every day of the month selected.
- Same Day Each Week OSC: OSC for a particular day (e.g., Monday) of the month selected
- Daily Sign-Up: OSC for the current day. An OSC Sign-Up sheet is located at the school entrance. Sign-up occurs in the morning pending available space.
As there is limited space available in the OSC program, the highest priority in assigning space is given in the descending order of registration options as noted above, for example, Full Year OSC is highest priority and Daily Sign-Up is lowest priority. If the OSC program is full on a given day, BBMS will be unable to accommodate any additional students for the OSC program that day.
Hours of operations
3:00pm – 5:30pm daily (on school days)
Four registration options are available with the following price schedule:
- Full Year OSC
- $1,250 for the year if prepaid
- Full Month OSC
- $160 for the month selected
- Full Month Single Day OSC
- $50 times number of “days of week” booked in advance
(e.g., every Mon & Wed = $50×2 = $100)
- Daily Sign-Up
- $15 for that day